Support Tickets Reply By Email

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
KingJ

Support Tickets Reply By Email

Post by KingJ »

A few people decide to reply directly to the support ticket email, this means I have to periodically check the email account for the support user.

Perhaps UGCC can be configured to check via IMAP if there are any new emails in an account, and if so append it to the ticket and update the admin, just as if they had replied via the panel?
GAME.KINGJ.NET - Game servers for a wide range of games and 3rd party mods at excellent prices.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Support Tickets Reply By Email

Post by Masher »

Would be a nice feature, but considering the price point of the panel; it'll be too much work. If I get bored I'll look into though.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
KingJ

Re: Support Tickets Reply By Email

Post by KingJ »

Masher wrote:Would be a nice feature, but considering the price point of the panel; it'll be too much work. If I get bored I'll look into though.
Perhaps it's time for a "UGCC Premium" version with extra features at a higher price?
GAME.KINGJ.NET - Game servers for a wide range of games and 3rd party mods at excellent prices.