Button color change request

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Reason

Button color change request

Post by Reason »

In the main /menu.aspx screen there's the "Status" column which I would like to request the "stopped" button be changed from Orange to Red. You already have a red colored image to replace it with(in the edit server page).

Two reasons for asking:
1. It'll be easier when scrolling down a list of 100+ servers to see which are halted or potentially broken/crippled by an error because it would better contrast with the orange "disabled" button. I think the "Disabled" button should remain orange.
2. It would match the stop server button in the edit server page, which is already red, therefore maintaining color continuity in the web panel.

I hope you'll appreciate the simplicity of this request compared to my others prior lol :P
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Button color change request

Post by Masher »

Red buttons are already used to indicate the panel is unable to reach a remote monitor.

The disabled button is wider than than the normal button and I think is easily discern-able.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!