Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:56 am
- Location: Vancouver, BC
I recently started using your panel with a trial license, so far I'm very impressed with it's capabilities. I have come across a few things that would be "nice to have's" added to the panel.
- Add a "Notify" button on the add sub-user page to email the username, password and link to the panel to the new sub-user. Same as the Create New User Notify button works in the Admin section.
- Add a "Logs" button for users to view logs specific to their servers. Right now only the Admin has access to this button. Thinking it would be useful for owners so they can track what sub-users are doing.
This is all for now. If any more come up I'll update this post.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3232
- Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:54 pm
- Location: America's Hearland
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll add #1 in the next few updates.
#2 is a good idea, my only concern is information about the underlying system would be view-able to the end user. I'll look though some of my logs and go from there.
Please do not PM me unless asked to!
We are a small company and if you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.
Need an affordable web control panel
? Try UGCC
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest