A few suggestions / requests

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
canuckbrian

A few suggestions / requests

Post by canuckbrian »

Hello,

I recently started using your panel with a trial license, so far I'm very impressed with it's capabilities. I have come across a few things that would be "nice to have's" added to the panel.
  1. Add a "Notify" button on the add sub-user page to email the username, password and link to the panel to the new sub-user. Same as the Create New User Notify button works in the Admin section.
  2. Add a "Logs" button for users to view logs specific to their servers. Right now only the Admin has access to this button. Thinking it would be useful for owners so they can track what sub-users are doing.
This is all for now. If any more come up I'll update this post.
KillerServers.io
Killer Servers, Killer Pricing
Masher
Site Admin

Re: A few suggestions / requests

Post by Masher »

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll add #1 in the next few updates.

#2 is a good idea, my only concern is information about the underlying system would be view-able to the end user. I'll look though some of my logs and go from there.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!