API Addition

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Voxen

API Addition

Post by Voxen »

Hey, it would be awesome if you could change "listservers"; currently it only allows Admins to list the servers, would it be possible to change it so user's can use the api aswell and get their own servers?

Other useful Api commands:
  • listConfig with a Parameter to a specific Server listing more or less the Config as it is in the DB.
  • api call for the query giving be back current players for example.
Ofcourse, i could get most of these things myself from the DB, but that would require Admin Privileges or DB Acess.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: API Addition

Post by Masher »

I'll update listservers to work for normal user accounts. Only envisioned that one being used by admins. Do you have users using the API?

Listconfig, I see no practical use for. Do you have a use case where you need this? What would this accomplish that the server backup tool couldn't do?
The others I see value in and will implement.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Voxen

Re: API Addition

Post by Voxen »

Well i am currently creating a Client for the Gamepanel so user's can setup our Servers easier. Getting the config directly from the Api would be simpler and more secure.