3 requests

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
joshuaer

3 requests

Post by joshuaer »

I no I already suggested this one via email but when a new user is created send out an email to th user with their username and password.

Have a stop all servers option and start all servers option on the different Physical servers. This is usefull if you areperforming an upgrade of some sore and dont want to click each individual server to stop them.

Group game servers on the main page by users, makes it easier to find the user and server if you are trouble shooting.

Thanks, awesome product
Masher
Site Admin

Re: 3 requests

Post by Masher »

All good ideas. The first two will be implemented for the next update. The last one will be part of the main page redesign which will come in the future.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: 3 requests

Post by Masher »

I've finished implementing a new user notification feature, and a tool for starting/stopping/updating/etc. multiple servers with a user definable query. These will be released in the next update.

The main page redesign should be a part of the update following this upcoming release.

Thanks,
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!