Downloading SVN addons and File whitelist support

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Mastermind

Downloading SVN addons and File whitelist support

Post by Mastermind »

Hello,

I would like to request that SVN support is added for select gameservers. Alot of gameservers, (mostly Orangebox servers) use this system to download and update addons and plugins.
Also I would like to request the ability to limit certain filetypes or to create a filetype whitelist for when uploading files trough FTP or the Web panel.

I would definitely get a license if this feature is added.

Thanks in advance.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Downloading SVN addons and File whitelist support

Post by Masher »

Why couldn't you setup an extra option, that fires the svn client with the necessary command line options?

As for limiting filetypes with the ftp server, not so sure have to think about it.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Mastermind

Post by Mastermind »

Because I don't have a clue how. I am just a Linux 101 user.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I guess it's time to learn svn!

In all seriousness, you should be able to do this with the extras features of the panel.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!