auto restart

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
markjclark

auto restart

Post by markjclark »

an option to auto restart the monitor daily.

I notice lately in newer versions more memory usage with the ugccmonsvc.exe after 2-4 days the mem has gane as high as 1.5 gigs being used.
I did a clean install and all default setting im getting same thing even set to just watch one server.

For now made a task to run C:\Program Files\EzUGCC\monitor\Tools\Restart Monitor.bat daily.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: auto restart

Post by Masher »

Interesting. I'll look into why it's using so much memory.

Is the ftp server heavily used?
Is it in remote mode?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
markjclark

Post by markjclark »

Sorry the delay i have ftp off,
nothing at all running during a test mem usage goes up.
The window task scheduler is fine but even daily restarts it goes up very high.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Can you send me your ugccmon.cfg file (windows\system32) so that I can mirror your settings and test for myself?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
markjclark

Post by markjclark »

Sure but im running standard version and windows server 64bit. I will pm you it
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Thanks for the cfg. I'll do a test here.

You do have the FTP server enabled in the cfg. If you disable it does that help?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
markjclark

Post by markjclark »

sorry i been away most of last week and ftp is disabled on box I did not disable it within the program /cfg.
I can and will disabled it in the cfg file see if it makes a diff.
Now I run this on 2 servers and it does the same on both so got to be within program.
4 days later i look and it's up to 1.8 gig usage the task manager restarts but the monitor dont like that lol lots of logs saying so.
I deleted all servers it was watching same thing only left a pass protected 0 man server same thing just eats up memory..
markjclark

Post by markjclark »

Never mind i see you fixed it great job man i will test it out
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Sure np. Thanks for the cfg, made tracking down the issue a little easier when other users started reporting an issue.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!