game request

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
flamedog

game request

Post by flamedog »

minecraft
Masher
Site Admin

Re: game request

Post by Masher »

It's supported. There's no query protocol available for it though.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
flamedog

Post by flamedog »

oh because i looked under "Server type" and minecraft is not there .. i guess that doesnt matter well is there anyway i can run it thought the cpanel but still see the console ether online or by logining in to the vps ? because when i login to the vps there's no command prompt open
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Not possible to see console when using the panel. Set the server type to general. You can always admin in game.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
flamedog

Post by flamedog »

But its there some way to make it so i can mange the servers thought the panel but still be able to login to my VPS to see the console screen. because i need a easy way to be able to run commands thought console
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Afraid it's not possible.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
flamedog

Post by flamedog »

I mean like right now am running 1 minecraft server and a 5 slot vent server right now.. Is there a way to make the minecraft console appear on screen on the remote PC.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

No.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Next update will feature proper game server query and remote console (aka rcon-remote administration basically). Queries are done, finishing up rcon today. Hope to have an update out this weekend.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!