Online live console

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
flamedog

Online live console

Post by flamedog »

I was just like to ask if we could maybe get a online console for the game where running via the cpanel.

So like i could be running a minecraft server and be able to click a button and be taken to a screen where i can see the console and type commands.

I know they have it for TC Admin but i dont really like how i would have to pay monthly just to be able to use a online console..

So please look in to these and great job on the cpanel :D i love it :)
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Online live console

Post by Masher »

While I don't think the panel will ever be able to support this, I have been working on an application that you may be able to use. It's a bit like RCON for minecraft, where you telnet to a specific port and can issue commands and see output from the server. If this is something you'd like to test please let me know.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Actually, nevermind. Looks like minecraft now has requery query and rcon support. Will look into adding this into the panel.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
flamedog

Post by flamedog »

ok thank you :)
flamedog

Post by flamedog »

i would like to help out with that application because i just need to be able to look at the servers console and be able to send commands to be ran server side. srry for asking alot