ideas for the panel

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
DasBill

ideas for the panel

Post by DasBill »

For the File Access Tool: I think it would be great if there is an option for virtual directories like in Filezilla.

Then it would be great if there is an option for adding links to the menu for
a customer faq or forum.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: ideas for the panel

Post by Masher »

I won't be able to do the virtual directories, it'll really mess with other features.

I do like the menu idea, I'm close to wrapping up an update release, but will include this feature in an upcoming update.

Thanks!
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
DasBill

Post by DasBill »

It would also be good if there is a customer database, where you have an overview
So what does the customer which products he has, how much he paid, how much credit he has his contact information (e-mail, Skype, etc..)

Moreover, it would be good if you can manage individual Teamspeak 3 Server.
Or an integration of TS 3 Pyschokiller web interface.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

The customer database may be something added when we add integrated billing. Probably not anytime soon.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!