Interact with Desktop

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
jcircus

Interact with Desktop

Post by jcircus »

Hello,

During my testing I noticed that when starting a game service, It remains hidden from the desktop (which is fine)... Until it does the automatic restart at the scheduled time, then it shows up on the administrators desktop as a running program.

Is there any way to make this a configuration option? some sort of checkbox "Interact with desktop" ? Like the option in windows services ?

Thank you,

James
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Interact with Desktop

Post by Masher »

That's interesting, I have never have seen that behavior. Are you using EzUGCC?

When they are restarted they should still be hidden from view. Check the properties for the UGCCMon service and see if you turned on interact with desktop. That's the only thing I can think of that would make it show on the desktop.

Let me know.....
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Interact with Desktop

Post by Masher »

Now that I've re-read your question....you could try to allow the w3svc to interact with the desktop if you are using iis....not real sure if it'd work though.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!