A few requests

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
hippyWedBetter

A few requests

Post by hippyWedBetter »

Love the program.

For the daily reboots I'd like to have more intervals than just 1 hour. Is it possible to put 10 minute intervals? I just don't want all 8-16 servers rebooting at the exact same time each day, and an hour apart is too much.

Also, it's possible for the person in charge of an account/gameserver to change the reboot schedule, could this be removed or have an option to enable or disable it for certain accounts?

And.... The extra function feature is awesome. However, sometimes the exe on the server end gets hung up or is in a loop. Is there a terminate option you can add in addition to the Refresh button?

And..... Is there a way that the person in charge of a gameserver can change the name/description of the server that was assigned through the control panel. More specifically add a suffix to the name so that I can still keep the naming structure I use but they can more easily identify what their server is if they have more than 1. So I setup a game server called CSS1, and they can login and make it CSS1 GG Server, not having the ability to remove CSS1.

Thanks for the great program!

hippy
Masher
Site Admin

Re: A few requests

Post by Masher »

Daily reboots--are you using the latest version of the panel? You can specify which day of the week to do the restart since 1.05. And in regards to letting the users have access to the schedule--I kinda figured they'd know best when to have their server reboot. Until I get it added in you could assign users to groups and then assign the groups to the servers and not allow them to change the schedule.

The extra functions terminate button--may be possible. Will implement it if it's possible.

In regards to allowing the users specify their own string for their server name would be handy...will look into it.

Some good ideas, thanks for sharing. I"ve got a big update rolling out soon, and will work on adding these after the update rolls out. Im in my testing phase for the release and don't want to add any more bugs :).
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!