- Site Admin
- Posts: 3207
- Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:54 pm
- Location: Ohio
UGCC 1.65 has been released.
- Servers can now have dependencies, and will not start unless the server it depends on is running.
- Servers that have dependencies can now optionally start and stop their dependents when they start or stop.
- Added the ability to compress files and folders to the file tool
- Included an updated version of 7zip for Windows, new executable to use is 7za.exe
- Linux: Panel will now use 7z from the Linux path and no longer needs to be in the log folder
- Fixed TinyMce not showing in Firefox and Chrome and updated to 4.0
See the Server Dependencies
section of the documentation for more information.
A database update is required for this update. Get the update in the downloads
Please do not PM me unless asked to!
We are a small company and if you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.
Need an affordable web control panel
? Try UGCC
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:18 pm
The server dependencies is great, thanks so much for this.
Its much better than the 'Extras' tab.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest