- Both the monitor and web panel log to the database as well as their log files
- Removed the menu under Admin Menu in menu. Now links to admin menu page.
- Added new admin tool to view logs in database, expect additional features in subsequent updates
- If a user is already logged in when going to login page, redirect user to main menu automagically
- Added the ability to automatically disable servers on a specified date
- Further refinements of the update tool
- Server images are now being served from memory cache instead of using a database cache. It's quicker and should help alleviate issues with a memory leak with sqlite.
- Reduced remote monitor CPU usage on Linux when idle (now <1%; used to be 3-25%)
- CPU monitoring now works on Linux, but is an average over time instead of realtime like Windows
- Improved license detection code on Linux that should work on a wider range of distros
- Updated ArmaA3 query
- Updated query for Killing Floor servers
- Added query support for Just Cause 2: Mulitplayer servers
- Added query support for Starbound servers
- Updated TimyMCE
We've also removed the 'Admin Menu' menu. Now it's just a link to the admin menu page. The admin menu was getting too cumbersome and I don't feel users were fully looking around at all the tools/items available to them.
As usual get it in the downloads area.