UGCC Update Released, Ver 1.70

Masher
Site Admin

UGCC Update Released, Ver 1.70

Post by Masher »

Changes for 1.70 are listed below. A database update is required for this update. Get it in the downloads section.
  • Monitor will no longer crash at start up if database is unavailable. It'll try to reconnect every 30 seconds until successful.
  • Monitor will no longer crash at start up if database version is not what it expects. It'll query every 30 seconds until the database is updated and continue.
  • You can now specify how long to pause between starting dependency servers. Default value is 1 second and is configurable per server.
  • Added option in global config to disable the panel's navigation menu. The panel will add a link in the footer to the Admin menu if an admin is logged in.
  • Added a new file, Menu.inc, where you can place your own navigation menu; only shown if a user is logged in.
  • Fixed RCON tool not being enabled as an option for Insurgency servers
  • Fixed dependencies not being stopped if the monitor was stopping a server
  • Fixed CSGO queries. Due to changes Valve made to the protocol, players on a server are no longer shown.
  • Some small usability change made to the main menu
  • Fixed issue with server image maker tool not updating preview.
  • Updated TinyMCE
  • Updated SQLite
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Kinsman

Re: UGCC Update Released, Ver 1.70

Post by Kinsman »

Hi, not sure what happened but we appear to have some broken server status images in the latest update?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Can you be more specific? What's broken?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Kinsman

Post by Kinsman »

Just a few images by the looks.
Attachments
images.jpg
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Oh ok. Are you using ezugcc? Do you have a control_stop.png in your images folder? If you right click the image and choose properties what's listed as the address (or source/etc.).
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Kinsman

Post by Kinsman »

ah, that was pretty obvious!

http://jw.servegame.org:8080/images\control_stop.png

yes, ezugcc, images are there, links seem to be incorrect
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Darn path separators! Thanks.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Here's a hotfix. I'll get a proper update out ASAP. Just replace the file in ugccpanel\bin with the ones in the archive. Version will be 1.701.

http://redirect.brainless.us/ugcc/1.701/Hotfix.zip
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
DJEVM

Post by DJEVM »

Hi Masher! I noticed a nasty bug in the control panel. In the UGCC Settings-UGCC Global Configuration Page-Monitoring and at the bottom left where Max Slots Overage Email not saved introduced traits, cost only exit from the panel or the main and then again go to Max Slots Overage Email again I see that nothing has changed . Very annoying bug, I can `t Translate into your language text Max Slots Overage Email. Otherwise everything is fine saves everywhere.

Ask to fix and throw fix or upgrade. Thanks in advance.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Ok, I will get an update out as soon as possible.
DJEVM wrote:Hi Masher! I noticed a nasty bug in the control panel. In the UGCC Settings-UGCC Global Configuration Page-Monitoring and at the bottom left where Max Slots Overage Email not saved introduced traits, cost only exit from the panel or the main and then again go to Max Slots Overage Email again I see that nothing has changed . Very annoying bug, I can `t Translate into your language text Max Slots Overage Email. Otherwise everything is fine saves everywhere.

Ask to fix and throw fix or upgrade. Thanks in advance.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
DJEVM

Post by DJEVM »

Oh thank you! So fast was not expecting =)