- Total HTML5 based overhaul of the user interface, works seamlessly regardless of where it's used (phones, tablets, desktops, etc.)
- Arma2 and Arma3 queries updated to query with new protocol and default ports
- New navigation menu is fully customizable and gets dynamically generated
- default.txt in App_data folder gets copied to menu.txt, alterations will not be overwritten during an upgrade
- A message will show on the main menu if an admin signs in when there are open support tickets
- Beefed up error handling of the file tool
- If licensed a new FTP button is added to the file tool menu to allow users to use their favorite FTP client for file management (requires integrated FTP to be enabled)
- Added a new 'User Control Panel' page
- Fixed an issue where long running updates would fail to start dependency servers after restarting the server that is updating
- The panel no longer sends payment reminders for servers that are disabled.
- Added an option to web.config to specify language to use for tinyMCE
- Fixed a memory leak in the SQLite code
- Numerous updates and reorganization of pages
- Updated TinyMCE
- Also the mobile (/m) link is no longer required and support for it was removed.
For tinymce add the following line to the web.config in the <appsettings></appsettings> area:
<add key="tinymcelang" value="en"/>
Replace en with your desired language.