UGCC 1.71 Update Released

Masher
Site Admin

UGCC 1.71 Update Released

Post by Masher »

Version 1.71 is our 70th update release and comes with a major user interface overhaul.
  • Total HTML5 based overhaul of the user interface, works seamlessly regardless of where it's used (phones, tablets, desktops, etc.)
  • Arma2 and Arma3 queries updated to query with new protocol and default ports
  • New navigation menu is fully customizable and gets dynamically generated
  • default.txt in App_data folder gets copied to menu.txt, alterations will not be overwritten during an upgrade
  • A message will show on the main menu if an admin signs in when there are open support tickets
  • Beefed up error handling of the file tool
  • If licensed a new FTP button is added to the file tool menu to allow users to use their favorite FTP client for file management (requires integrated FTP to be enabled)
  • Added a new 'User Control Panel' page
  • Fixed an issue where long running updates would fail to start dependency servers after restarting the server that is updating
  • The panel no longer sends payment reminders for servers that are disabled.
  • Added an option to web.config to specify language to use for tinyMCE
  • Fixed a memory leak in the SQLite code
  • Numerous updates and reorganization of pages
  • Updated TinyMCE
  • Also the mobile (/m) link is no longer required and support for it was removed.
Feedback is welcome. If you come across any issues or have any suggestions please let us know.

For tinymce add the following line to the web.config in the <appsettings></appsettings> area:

<add key="tinymcelang" value="en"/>

Replace en with your desired language.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
culexor

Re: UGCC 1.71 Update Released

Post by culexor »

I just wanted to say how good of a job you've done (especially with this update). The new interface is great!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: UGCC 1.71 Update Released

Post by Masher »

culexor wrote:I just wanted to say how good of a job you've done (especially with this update). The new interface is great!
Thanks!
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!