UGCC 1.791 Released

Masher
Site Admin

UGCC 1.791 Released

Post by Masher »

New features, game support and bug fixes are available in this update. Changes since 1.781 include:
  • Arma2 and Arma3 RCON support added
  • ARK: Survival Evolved support added
  • Steamcmd works on certain versions of Windows again
  • Auto update checks every 20 minutes instead of 10 for game server updates in hopes of fixing issues where checks are throttled. Results are cached now as well.
  • New setting for all servers, Root path, mostly used as a variable. No changes need to be made to existing servers.
  • Added new variables for server definitions
  • Extras now have an 'Admin only' option that is only shown to users with admin privileges.
  • Extras now have a 'State' option that enforces the server to be in the specified state in order to run (any, stopped, started)
  • Fixed a SQL error on new installs
  • Unhandled crashes in the monitor now log to /var/log/message or /var/log/syslog on Linux
  • Fixed issue with TS3 query showing no response on main page
  • Fixed a few SQL related crashes in the monitor
  • Even more SQL query optimizations
  • Localized support ticket pages and emails
  • New API call added for setting a user's password
Download it here.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
soupcan

Re: UGCC 1.791 Released

Post by soupcan »

Thanks for the update!

This is maybe a bit nitpicky, but something I'd like to see fixed at some point: It is possible to start a server while it is running extras, and it is possible to be running extras multiple times if started from different accounts.

Shouldn't be a big deal, but something that would be nice to be fixed at some point since I have multiple users with UGCC access to the same server.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: UGCC 1.791 Released

Post by Masher »

I'll look into to implementing these into the next update.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!