- Added query support for Insurgency: Sandstorm
- Added query support for FiveM (GTA V)
- Added query support for Player vs Player Game Network (PvPGN)
- Added feature to run an extra after an update completes
- Monitor will now check for hung applications as it tries to restart crashed/unresponsive servers. In the past these would prevent any of the monitoring features from working until the monitor was restarted.
- MySQL Server 8 introduced some issues with the panel, these have been fixed
- UGCC now defaults the MySQL 'sslmode' setting to Preferred if undefined in the config files. More information is available here.
- Fixed remote monitors not using UTC timestamps when inserting log data into database for Log Tool. Local log files will continue to use local time.
- Fixed game types not showing in some server management pages
- Added a new shutdown tab to the server settings page for better organization
- New scrappier tool that will scrape console output to a log file for use with the panel's capture console output tool
- Fixed an unhanded exception in COD4 queries that was affecting some servers
- Updated 7 Days to Die default query port for Alpha 17 update
- EzUGCC will check for the .net 4 temporary files folder during an upgrade and create it if it doesn't exist
- Updated MySQL .net connector
- Updated bootstrap
- Updated TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor
Also, if you're upgrading from a version prior to 2.00, please see this post: https://www.brainless.us/forum/viewtopi ... =21&t=1941