UGCC 1.25 Released

Masher
Site Admin

UGCC 1.25 Released

Post by Masher »

New features:
-Updated look, switched to using a template. To update the look of all pages simply edit the ugcc.master page.
-New menu
-Switched to using icons for server options instead of text links
-WYSIWYG html editor used on all fields that accept html
-Header/Footer editor
-Users can set their own email addresses
-Quite a few new server queries
-New installer for windows users (details below)

Fixes:
-Fixed some linux MySQL issues
-Some spelling fixes
-Lots of other things I can't remember

This version has no database changes. Get it in the downloads area.

EzUGCC will no longer be maintained or supported. It has been replaced with Ez IIS Installer which installs/configures the panel and monitor to work with IIS. IIS is the preferred web server to use on windows. The installers should be considered beta so if you have any problems please let us know. If you need help migrating to the IIS installer from EzUGCC please contact us as well.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
DirtyDave

Re: UGCC 1.25 Released

Post by DirtyDave »

What are your recommendations to updating this panel from its previous version? I don't want to overwrite any of my configs and/or licenses..
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Are you upgrading from a manual install or an EzUGCC install? What database are you using?

If you are using EzUGCC, I assume you want to upgrade to the latest IIS Installer?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
DirtyDave

Post by DirtyDave »

I am using the manual install. My database is MySql 5.0.24, I have IIS on windows server 2008. I believe it's the 7.0 version.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Pretty straight forward for you then....viewtopic.php?f=21&t=144
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!