Searching for TBBS manuals or documentation

A support forum for eSoft's TBBS and related software. An alternative support method while www.tbbs.org is down.
spike

Searching for TBBS manuals or documentation

Post by spike »

Hi there. I am a media archaeologist and have been attempting to get an installation of TBBS running. I stumbled upon this forum and wanted to ask for your help, since there's very little of this information available from archive.org or Googling around.

I have a virtual DOS machine and a functional, barebones installation of TBBS running on it. Customizing the board is my next step, and I need to learn how to manage the board, create menus, install plugins, etc.

Somewhere, someone must have a copy of the documentation for TBBS/TDBS. I can see that there are archives of the forum where these documents used to be hosted, but they're long gone, and archive never kept a copy of the PDFs, only the pages that link to them.

Does anyone have a copy of the full user manual or even partial archives of the TBBS documentation they can share?

Thanks very much!

-=Spike
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Searching for TBBS manuals or documentation

Post by Masher »

They appear to still be available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8bv6ipye46j7 ... th=%2Fdocs

They're for 2.2, but probably fine.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!