Resources

A support forum for eSoft's TBBS and related software. An alternative support method while www.tbbs.org is down.
Masher
Site Admin

Resources

Post by Masher »

Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
tlgalenson

Re: Resources

Post by tlgalenson »

I wanted to thank you for this topic. I just discovered that www.tbbs.org had disappeared. As a former TBBS sysop I wasn't paying attendtion so I missed that.

I run a large files download website called: http://www.ChatNFiles.com I have downloaded the main files archive and just found the ez-setup archive. I will upload both to my files download system to provide a little more redundancy.

I am also going to point to this website in my "other stuff" area.

Any TBBS sysops/former sysops are also welcome to the yahoo-based message area at ChatNFiles.com

I know the community is pretty moribund but I wanted something to survive.

Tom
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Thanks Tom! When you get them uploaded let me what the url is for the mirror and I'll update the first post.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Jimbocous

Post by Jimbocous »

Hi. Just a quick note to let you know, in case you didn't, that the TBBS.ORG archive here is giving a 404 not found error.