Door Games

A support forum for eSoft's TBBS and related software. An alternative support method while www.tbbs.org is down.
Dale

Door Games

Post by Dale »

Hi, anybody happen to know how to install non-TBBS doorgames? I have a bunch I registered back in the 90's that I would like to add to TBBS. Thanks!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Door Games

Post by Masher »

I don't think it's possible as TBBS used TDBS for door games. You might have to use something like interchange to connect your TBBS system and another system over serial with the doors.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Dale

Post by Dale »

Ok thanks for the info, I was hoping it could be done within the eztbbs mix. Guess Ill scrap that idea as I am already running 2 servers one for TBBS on one for worldgroup. Another couple questions - have you ever had any luck with the ASR_REG program?
I always get error messages? And where can I add my TBBS link? Thanks (any many thanks thanks again for getting me going on this)
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

You could setup another virtual machine and use virtual serial ports to connect the two.

I'm not familar with the asr_reg program, so not much help there.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Dale

Post by Dale »

I found it on this page...near the bottom.

http://www.ifxgroup.net/tooltbbs.htm

Great to see you setup TBBS.org again !