Welcome!

A support forum for eSoft's TBBS and related software. An alternative support method while www.tbbs.org is down.
Masher
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by Masher »

BBS's were a major interest in my adolescent; it was always a dream of mine to be able to run my own. My favorite door by far was Virtual Sysop. A few years back I stumbled on http://www.tbbs.org and thought it was absolutely amazing that I could setup my own BBS and play one of my favorite doors again. It seems tbbs.org is probably down for good this time. I've got a mirror of the files that were available at tbbs.org and are providing them here. They were responsible for TIAD, the application that would allow your BBS to be accessible from the internet, and that itself is worthy of not disappearing forever.

While I'm not an expert I'll try to help out where I can. If you're still running a TBBS BBS, please let us know and we'll add it to the list.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Dale

Re: Welcome!

Post by Dale »

Hi, an old topic but was wondering how a person can add more of tbbs's games to this mix. (The eztbbs package)
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Post by Masher »

It's been a while since I've messed with eztbbs, but I think you could map drives to whatever windows box your running tiad on, and copy the door on to the vm, and then add it to the tbbs menu.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!