Free vs. Commercial Versions

Redirect Server Checker for the Source Engine (CS:S, TF2, DOD:S, HL2MP, etc)--formerly CSRSC
pvtgrif

Free vs. Commercial Versions

Post by pvtgrif »

Hello,

I am currently creating a custom server creation script for my community's servers using a batch file and a service control system. I'd like to automate the fastdl setup as well, and I've used SourceRSC as a free version in the past. Even though my usage is not a commercial use, I'm wondering what the differences between the two versions are. I know that commercial can be automated, but what parts can be (just the actual command line where you can bypass the press any key to continue, or the creation of the ini files, or something I'm missing?) Is that the only difference?

Thanks,
Pvt. Grif
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Free vs. Commercial Versions

Post by Masher »

The commercial version does away with the press any key to continue prompt and allows you to use in scripting and for commercial use. I'll shoot you a PM, we give non-commercial/communities a discount.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
pvtgrif

Post by pvtgrif »

I responded to your PM. Thanks Masher.
shadowtor

Post by shadowtor »

is it also possible to get this? be handy for what im using it for aswell (just for my community au-gaming.com)