TCadmin & SourceRSC scripting error

Redirect Server Checker for the Source Engine (CS:S, TF2, DOD:S, HL2MP, etc)--formerly CSRSC
shadowtor

TCadmin & SourceRSC scripting error

Post by shadowtor »

Alright, so it seems something has gone wrong in the sourceRSC system. (more or less likely because of MONO versions)
but up untill this i have got a working script for TCadmin.

Code: Select all

Unhandled Error:  Can't change directory to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx_x/materials: No such file or directory (code=550)
  at EnterpriseDT.Net.Ftp.FTPControlSocket.ValidateReply (EnterpriseDT.Net.Ftp.FTPReply reply, System.String[] expectedReplyCodes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EnterpriseDT.Net.Ftp.FTPClient.ChDir (System.String dir) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=q7ztylA0q5T3eDwmsb5_x25NynrBhglMJqcvvKqF0vqA=.#=qJzMNdSPrcXD7suWmO9in4A== (System.String #=qpISuvgtHUsusuzz_X_RdEg==, System.String #=qBXF_ocAdqBOHe2Lp7Gib1w==, EnterpriseDT.Net.Ftp.FTPClient& #=qJyAonctqntoA6HSH$T6i0A==) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=q7ztylA0q5T3eDwmsb5_x25NynrBhglMJqcvvKqF0vqA=.#=qdItzi3HkRzYBEyQfy0SAZQ== () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=q_tpWcCrEKfGXseU7eiNvvZwb6L8K4e0HlIF8aDHa5PY=.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Not sure why this happens, im also not sure why SourceRSC doesn't create directory's if they don't exists...
Either way, just trying to find a fix for this so i can release this for GSPs to use (i hate the crappy fastdl feature in TCadmin.)
Masher
Site Admin

Re: TCadmin & SourceRSC scripting error

Post by Masher »

SourceRSC does create directories if they don't exist. So something else is going on.

Try setting debug to true, try changing passv settings. Can you send me the full output with debug turned on? You can pm or email it to me.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
shadowtor

Post by shadowtor »

yeah no worries, ill do that in a min
shadowtor

Post by shadowtor »

Hey sorry ive taken a while to update this a little, but ive had to move to TCa Windows server 2008 because there were some sort of problems with linux tca...
but trying to get this working with windows now, and set it up as a installed mod, but seems that when its run, it start up, then instantly closes.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

OPen a command window and run it. You should see any errors that way.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
shadowtor

Post by shadowtor »

ah sick, found error (so used to using linux commands, i had game server path as ..\ (cause i have a source rsc in each gs dir)
shadowtor

Post by shadowtor »

Ok, well i got it all working now, there really isnt a way to run the sourcersc.exe in tca prompt so that users can see whats currently being done is there? (cause tried running it and just errors out, so having to run it with "start SourceRSC.exe"
Otherwise, would i be able to grab the community version of sourcersc please?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I'm not familiar with tcadmin, sorry. I've never used it.

I'll send you a pm about the license.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
shadowtor

Post by shadowtor »

eh its all good, ill come across a fix at some point in time and release