SourceRSC replacing files in gameserver.

Redirect Server Checker for the Source Engine (CS:S, TF2, DOD:S, HL2MP, etc)--formerly CSRSC
jzservices

SourceRSC replacing files in gameserver.

Post by jzservices »

I have recently updated to the newest version of SourceRSC 2.04

Running in CSGO mode... the application removes my original file in the gameserver with the bz2 file (local) as well as uploading the bz2 file to the webserver (ftp).

Program is running with same ini file as before. I had compared the sample linux ini file with my configured ini file and cannot find any new options to disable this. Please advise or allow a method to remove this feature.

I have hundreds of materials/models that need to be precached/loaded by the game and it cannot find the files if they are being renamed. I would like to upgrade because I think the newer version has a higher compression level allowing me to save space on my webserver.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: SourceRSC replacing files in gameserver.

Post by Masher »

Ok looking into this. Can you send me your .ini; remove any ftp passwords. Email address is listed at http://www.brainless.us/contact.aspx
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
jzservices

Post by jzservices »

The ini file has been sent and I have also attached two screenshots with before and after the code has been run so you can see the results of the application where it replaces the files. I have downloaded the bz2 files off the game server and they are compressed versions of the files (not just renamed files)

Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Released version 2.05 that should fix this. Grab it in the downloads area. Sorry for the hassle.

http://www.brainless.us/downloadcategor ... SourceRSC)
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
jzservices

Post by jzservices »

Awesome, working perfect now! Thank you for all your help and supporting the application you created. Also I am impressed with the turnaround time of responding to my post. :D
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

No problem. Glad it's working again! :D
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!