Error 530 using GoDaddy...but after a few successful uploads

Redirect Server Checker for the Source Engine (CS:S, TF2, DOD:S, HL2MP, etc)--formerly CSRSC
sdorman22

Error 530 using GoDaddy...but after a few successful uploads

Post by sdorman22 »

Hey Masher,

First off, thanks for the great tool.

I have it set up to download directly from my gameserver and automatically upload to my download server, which is a Godaddy Ultimate Linux account.

The puzzling thing that it's doing is giving me a 530 Command for Login Authentication error, after it's already successfully logged in and handled a couple of files.

It will typically Upload a couple of files successfully, then download and compress the next file, and when it goes to upload thatone, it will give me the 530 code. The program then closes when I press Enter, so I have to start all over again. I've tried FTPPasv both True and False. I seem to need True to get any connectivity at all.

Any thoughts?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Error 530 using GoDaddy...but after a few successful upl

Post by Masher »

Sorry for the late reply. I'll be releasing an update here shortly, let me know if it fixes your issue.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!