Unhandled Error: /usr/bin/example-linux.ini does not exist

Redirect Server Checker for the Source Engine (CS:S, TF2, DOD:S, HL2MP, etc)--formerly CSRSC
daifel

Unhandled Error: /usr/bin/example-linux.ini does not exist

Post by daifel »

Hi,
/EDIT:
Solved! I upgraded Mono from 2.8.2 (stable) to 2.10.1 (unstable). Now it works!
I`m using your tools and get the following error when i try to run linux-sourcersc.sh:

Code: Select all

Unhandled Error:  /usr/bin/example-linux.ini does not exist
  at System.IO.File.Copy (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=qby85sA6NEVxzgHfAHlxGQcmcyusn4QcqnL0$CI1GaHY=.#=q1Y9y9z5IdrjybHKvCV0TPQ== (System.String #=qRERC2LAVQ0x35pTLtHw5oQ==, System.String #=qiQvxtD9caN4lwCJWcABP3g==) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=qBRZeO8pfyVffY9TYPms_Wd9aDunCFt62PW5nuXhGRMc=.#=qqjleu_9$R0kVS3lEA4lcTA== (System.String #=qwA5uiJvOpG7tOGpZrLzZ7A==) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=qBRZeO8pfyVffY9TYPms_Wd9aDunCFt62PW5nuXhGRMc=.#=qugqZLfRpAwm162Fm7KeOEA== () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=qv49jlU1jYCCalwSsFgDy$eTDaA7XHraZJ9bHw5s_1eo=.#=qmbwegQ5EOFByxuatg4OeFQ== (System.String[] #=qYWGAGdUaY3NfM827vyTBtg==) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
The tools is installed in this folder: /home/server/tools/sourcersc (and not /usr/bin/ ?!)
It`s a Linux Server with Mono 2.8.2
I also tested this with my own file called sourcersc_css.sh:

mono SourceRSC.exe /ini:SourceRSC_CSS.ini
and SourceRSC_CSS.ini:

//Tell SourceRSC what mod it's working with (CSS, HL2DM, DODS, TF2, L4D, GMOD)
//If using a custom RSC file for a mod, enter the name of the RSC file minus the .rsc
[GameMod]
CSS

//Gameserver query mode (FTP or Local)
[GSQryMode]
local

//Redirect query mode (FTP or Local)
[RedirQryMode]
local

//Enter the path to the gamemod if querying gameserver via local mode
[ServerPath]
/home/server/srcds/orangebox/cstrike

//Enter the root path to the redirect if querying redirect via local mode
[RedirectPath]
/home/server/shares/srcds/orangebox/cstrike

//If querying game server via FTP, where should SourceRSC save compressed downloaded files to
//Leaving this as-is is fine.
[CompressPath]
/tmp/bzd

//Delete the CompressPath folder when done
[RmCPath]
False

//Don't process the addons folder of game server.  Set to False for Garry's Mod(True/False)
[SkipAddons]
False

//Skipmisc:  Automatically skip the logs, downloads, svn related folders, and other misc folders on game server--speeds things up a bit (especially when using ftp) (True/False)
[SkipMisc]
True

//-----The following ftp server info is used to connect to the Gameserver-----
//This section is only needed if querying gameserver via FTP
//FQDN or IP of your FTP Server
[FTPSrvr]

//FTP Server Port (Def 21)
[FTPPort]

//FTP Username
[FTPUser]
me

//FTP Password
[FTPPass]
mepass

//The root folder of your game mod, must be prefixed with /  ie. /cstrike.  Leave blank for root
[FTPPath]
/cstrike

//Use passive mode?  Try toggling this if you are having problems connecting to the server (True/False)
[FTPPasv]
True

//-----The following ftp server info is used to connect to the Redirect-----
//This section is only needed if querying redirect via ftp
//Redirect:  FQDN or IP of your FTP Server
//Looking for a good deal on a redirect--checkout www.urldownload.com--prices start at $5/mo
[Redir-FTPSrvr]
SV1.URLDOWNLOAD.COM

//Redirect:  FTP Server Port (Def 21)
[Redir-FTPPort]

//Redirect:  FTP Username
[Redir-FTPUser]
me

//Redirect:  FTP Password
[Redir-FTPPass]
mepass

//The root folder of your redirect, must be prefixed with /  ie. /redir.  Leave blank for root
[Redir-FTPPath]
/redir

//Redirect:  Use passive mode?  Try toggling this if you are having problems connecting to the server (True/False)
[Redir-FTPPasv]
True

//Redirect:  Automatically upload new compressed files to the redirect? (True/False)
//If set to false you'll need to manually upload the files in [CompressPath] path to your redirect.
[Redir-Upload]
True

//Debug:  Be very verbose? (True/False)
[Debug]
False

//Autoupdate:  Automatically check for updated basefiles(True/False)
[AutoUpdate]
True

//Delete files on the redirect that aren't on the server? (Off, Report, or Delete)
//You should probably leave this off for Garry's Mod.
//Off==feature disabled
//report==will report files on the redirect that aren't on the game server
//delete==same as report but will automatically delete them (ensure everything is working correctly before setting to this)
[RedirectCleaner]
Off
Best regards
Last edited by daifel on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Unhandled Error: /usr/bin/example-linux.ini does not exi

Post by Masher »

Sorry for the late reply. How are you running it?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
daifel

Post by daifel »

Hi,

I`m in /home/server/tools/sourcersc/ and type:

./sourcersc_css.sh
I also tested

mono SourceRSC.exe
and

Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

it seems to me that the working directory is somehow getting changed to /usr/bin, not sure how. Try to copy you SourceRSC_CSS.ini to /usr/bin and let me know what happens.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
daifel

Post by daifel »

I have copied SourceRSC_CSS.ini to /usr/bin/ and run ./sourcersc_css.sh
Then I get this error:

Unhandled Error:  /usr/bin/default.exc does not exist
  at System.IO.File.Copy (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=qby85sA6NEVxzgHfAHlxGQcmcyusn4QcqnL0$CI1GaHY=.#=q1Y9y9z5IdrjybHKvCV0TPQ== (System.String #=qRERC2LAVQ0x35pTLtHw5oQ==, System.String #=qiQvxtD9caN4lwCJWcABP3g==) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=qBRZeO8pfyVffY9TYPms_Wd9aDunCFt62PW5nuXhGRMc=.#=qugqZLfRpAwm162Fm7KeOEA== () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=qv49jlU1jYCCalwSsFgDy$eTDaA7XHraZJ9bHw5s_1eo=.#=qmbwegQ5EOFByxuatg4OeFQ== (System.String[] #=qYWGAGdUaY3NfM827vyTBtg==) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

copy default.exc to /usr/bin/sourcersc.exc; I think it'll start working for you then.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
daifel

Post by daifel »

ok thx, I`ll test this on the weekend
daifel

Post by daifel »

Masher wrote:copy default.exc to /usr/bin/sourcersc.exc
default.exc is now in /usr/bin/ or should I rename it to sourcersc.exc (btw. I have no sourcersc.exc file)?
Anyway I get this error:

Unhandled Error:  Could not find file "/home/server/tools/sourcersc/sourcersc.exc".
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
  at System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamReader:.ctor (string)
  at #=qcQOwpGTBfoGo7otM4FQqElsKn3ZWXgVOLEvsdxY9nbM=.#=qkXYsRxz33v45f7snh$eDfA== () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=qFW993MIioHb6MxPz67CfWyrNhTwFreeDmmlzh59ogc8=.#=qRRgnfFfrspxUt6VYQ2gYnA== (System.String[] #=qeMSs72AfoLNB$1TcCGppBA==) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Then I created a blank sourcersc.exc in /home/server/tools/sourcersc/
and executed /home/server/tools/sourcersc/sourcersc_css.sh
After this I get these errors:

SourceRSC Version 1.97 by Brainless Technologies Ltd.
www.brainless.us
Ini:  SourceRSC_CSS.ini
Gameserver query mode:  Local
Redirect query mode:  Local
Gameserver path:  /home/server/srcds/orangebox/cstrike
Redirect path:  /home/server/shares/srcds/orangebox/cstrike
Game Mod:  CSS
Platform:  Unix like

-----Phase One-----Basefile
Contacting Brainless.us for updated basefiles....update available for css..downloading..Error updating.  An error occurred performing a WebClient request.
.rsc file not found!  Cannot continue.
Press enter to exit

Unhandled Error:  Could not find file "/usr/bin/css.rsc".
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
  at System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamReader:.ctor (string)
  at #=qcQOwpGTBfoGo7otM4FQqElsKn3ZWXgVOLEvsdxY9nbM=.#=qkXYsRxz33v45f7snh$eDfA== () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at #=qFW993MIioHb6MxPz67CfWyrNhTwFreeDmmlzh59ogc8=.#=qRRgnfFfrspxUt6VYQ2gYnA== (System.String[] #=qeMSs72AfoLNB$1TcCGppBA==) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Press enter to continue
I used this tool about one year ago with no problems. Maybe Mono 2.8.2 is the problem.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Can you cd into the folder of sourcersc

cd /home/server/tools/sourcersc

then type

./sourcersc_css.sh

(or whatever your script name is). Do the errors go away?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
daifel

Post by daifel »

ok, I wrote some wrong things...
I`m always in /home/server/tools/sourcersc when I run my script ./sourcersc_css.sh
That is very strange :roll:
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

What's in your script?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
daifel

Post by daifel »

same as I wrote in my first post, sourcersc_css.sh:

thanks for your help
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Not really sure what to tell you at this point, other then to try upgrade/downgrading mono.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
daifel

Post by daifel »

Unbelievable! It works :o
I upgraded Mono from 2.8.2 (stable) to 2.10.1 (unstable) :roll:
Blimey!

Thank you very much for your help.