Unhandled Error

Redirect Server Checker for the Source Engine (CS:S, TF2, DOD:S, HL2MP, etc)--formerly CSRSC
Seth

Unhandled Error

Post by Seth »

This seems to happen randomly from time to time after SourceRSC compresses and uploads some files and I can't see any pattern.

Code: Select all

The operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets.
Unhandled Error:  The FTP client has not yet connected to the server.  The reque
sted action cannot be performed until after a connection has been established.
   at EnterpriseDT.Net.Ftp.FTPClient.CheckConnection(Boolean shouldBeConnected)
   at EnterpriseDT.Net.Ftp.FTPClient.ChDir(String dir)
   at #=qcQOwpGTBfoGo7otM4FQqElsKn3ZWXgVOLEvsdxY9nbM=.#=q7UKMQ$FeZqOZhrTDyEhaEg=
=(String #=qLiIF83nYP$GHMIQEPrf6BQ==, String #=qLAAYtrdDqWbbXtIT4N6tfQ==, FTPCli
ent& #=q2JjBbYTX0BzSmzBL2of7pA==)
   at #=qcQOwpGTBfoGo7otM4FQqElsKn3ZWXgVOLEvsdxY9nbM=.#=qkXYsRxz33v45f7snh$eDfA=
=()
   at #=qFW993MIioHb6MxPz67CfWyrNhTwFreeDmmlzh59ogc8=.#=qRRgnfFfrspxUt6VYQ2gYnA=
=(String[] #=qeMSs72AfoLNB$1TcCGppBA==)
Press enter to continue
Yes I tried toggling passive mode.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Unhandled Error

Post by Masher »

Looks like your machine or the server is closing the connection to the FTP server.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Seth

Post by Seth »

This just started happening recently and didn't do this before. Any ideas?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Overly busy ftp server/host. Firewall issues, network congestion....could be any thing to be honest.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!