Question about RSC

Redirect Server Checker for the Unreal Engine (UT, 2k3-4, XMP, etc.)
TFancher

Question about RSC

Post by TFancher »

Hello!

Got a couple questions here.
Great Little app by the way.

1.) Any way it can be recompiled with the latest Dotnet framework so we can do away with Dotnet 1.1, Just curious is all.

2.) Where does RSC store its program settings like Exceptions and server addresses and paths? I had this working flawlessly on another pc and since A rebuild I cant get things back in order. I have access to the old backup where RSC used to run fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Question about RSC

Post by Masher »

I'll take a look at the code, I should be able to build against 3.5/4.0 but I don't think the code is in very good shape.

I have two versions of RSC on the site, have you tried the older version?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Oh, RSC saves it's settings in the registry. The exceptions are loaded from files in the location RSC is installed.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
TFancher

Post by TFancher »

Ahhh, the registry.... ok.. Might be a bit difficult to retrieve it from the other registry, lol But the exception list should be doable.
Thanks for the help!