UGCC 1.37 Update Released

Masher
Site Admin

UGCC 1.37 Update Released

Post by Masher »

New in 1.37:
-ArmA2 query support
-New main menu layout
-Server start timeout--prevents servers that take a long time to initialize from being restarted by advanced monitoring for a definable interval after being started
-Minecraft server works correctly
-Some fixes for 64 bit OS and EzUGCC
-Server setting changes:
--Working directory settings now sets the working directory of the server instead of the path to the server executable
--Executable setting now requires full path to the executable.

The database upgrade script will merge your current 'Working Directory' settings and 'Executable' settings and save this in the new 'Executable' setting. The 'Working Directory' settings will then be cleared. The panel will basically update all your settings for you and should require no intervention from you. These changes were required to be able to support running Minecraft in the panel, and will make the panel much more flexible. For details on running a Minecraft server with the panel please see this post.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
pete

Re: UGCC 1.37 Update Released

Post by pete »

Hurray, with Minecraft support. :)

Happy New Year!!
pete

Post by pete »

Hi,

I tried to set a custom image of a server on the main page, but that image doesn't display:

- http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3953 ... ermc02.png

Any suggestion? Thanks.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

The main menu page doesn't display images anymore.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!