UGCC 1.48 Update Released

Masher
Site Admin

UGCC 1.48 Update Released

Post by Masher »

--Added the ability for regular users to create sub-accounts. This allows users to create accounts for their clan/guild mates and give them permissions to their servers.
--Link added to extras management page from general tab in server admin page
--Server list in extras page will have an * after server name if extras have been setup for it
--Extras command line and arguments can now use '%ServerWD%' variable, and will be replaced by the server it is assigned to’s working directory (or path of command if working directory is blank)
--Created separate game types for Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2, Nuclear dawn, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, etc. You should switch servers that are using the 'Source' game type to the appropriate type to make bulk management easier.
--More ftp server fixes
--You can now specify port ranges the integrated ftp server should use for PASV mode
--Added logic to FTP server to work better if behind a NAT router (FTP info)
--Added a basic live status server image function. You have complete control over texture background and font colors. Example below.

As usual get the latest update in the downloads area.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
PAL-18

Re: UGCC 1.48 Update Released

Post by PAL-18 »

Awesome!

Where's the server image manager? I cant find it

Regarding logging can you add an option that switches from text based logging to MySQL based logging? (and add a log viewer in web interface)
Masher
Site Admin

Re: UGCC 1.48 Update Released

Post by Masher »

The server image editor is in the management page for the game servers (ugcc.aspx).
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!