Error With FTP

Redirect Server Checker for the Source Engine (CS:S, TF2, DOD:S, HL2MP, etc)--formerly CSRSC
Esteban

Error With FTP

Post by Esteban »

I Have This error to much times, when i leave the utility running about one hour, its says Error Uploading, retrying... and the error before all the time, there are some fix for this, I have tryed to disable Passive Mode, but the tool cant connect to the server...

Thanks and sorry for my english :wink:
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Error With FTP

Post by Masher »

What is your redir path setting?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Esteban

Post by Esteban »

//The root folder of your redirect, must be prefixed with / ie. /redir. Leave blank for root
[Redir-FTPPath]
/hl2/

or this

//Enter the root path to the redirect if querying redirect via local mode
[RedirectPath]
c:\HLServer\redir

The problem can be the last / in [Redir-FTPPath]?

Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yes, take the last slash out of /hl2/
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Esteban

Post by Esteban »

I have tried this, but the problem continues, before the program upload 1 file to the server before the error, and now its upload 2 or more files before the error :)

This can be a problem with compability of the server?

Thanks
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I'm not sure. You could change the upload setting to false, which will allow you to upload the files manually when it's done.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Esteban

Post by Esteban »

Thanks Masher, I have setting this

[Redir-Upload]
False

And i now trying to copy the files generated, with smartftp, after this i say you the result.

Another cuestion not related too much with this :lol:

I use:
sv_downloadurl "http://server1/hl2/"

There is any form to use two server for the sv_downloadurl ? If one comes down the downloads continues in the next server, is this possible?

Thanks
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Esteban wrote:Thanks Masher, I have setting this

There is any form to use two server for the sv_downloadurl ? If one comes down the downloads continues in the next server, is this possible?

Thanks
Not possible within the client. You could write a php script (or something else) that could redirect the client to the approriate server based on a known filelisting of one of the servers.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Esteban

Post by Esteban »

Too dificult for me :lol:

I have Uploaded well the files with smartftp, thanks. I you want to create a tool for the two or more servers, i really thanks you,
and some people certainly also :wink:

Thanks Masher