UGCC 1.90 Update Released

Masher
Site Admin

UGCC 1.90 Update Released

Post by Masher »

1.90 brings support for the new Rust websocket based RCON, new support for DMP and other small updates.
  • Rust game type now uses the new websocket based RCON protocol
  • Added query support for KSP Dark Multiplayer servers
  • Fixed wrong player counts being returned in player queries for Ark
  • Users can now view the log of their specific server
  • Added a button on Update tool page that allows you to stop a server if it's running
  • Added a notify button on the sub accounts page to email sub account's details to user
  • Fixed multiple issues with 7z on Linux when using the file tool and archive options
  • UI update of User's account page.
  • Added a 'force https' option to the panel's web.config that if enabled forces the panel to only be accessible via https and redirects the user to the proper URL
Get it in the downloads area.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
canuckbrian

Re: UGCC 1.90 Update Released

Post by canuckbrian »

Thanks for the update and including these new features. Easy upgrade process. Had my panel and 2 hosts updated in about 20 minutes from start to finish. Great job!
the1trujok3r

Post by the1trujok3r »

Did the change to the shutdown timer make it in this release. ARK players get 10 seconds to find a safe spot if an update is forced and it wasn't enough time. Is there an option to change that so the shutdown or restart time can be adjusted or the message that is sent configured?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

No, it did not make it into this update. We did however change the timer to 180 seconds for now.

I'm currently working on this feature now and have a few issues that need to be worked through.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!