Update button on server config page not working

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
andymitchell

Update button on server config page not working

Post by andymitchell »

Im using the demo version at the moment, and whenever i hit the update button on the server configuration page, i get the following error (i did this on the server to get the full error description):

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syntaxfehler in Zahl in Abfrageausdruck xx.xx.xx.xx.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Syntaxfehler in Zahl in Abfrageausdruck xx.xx.xx.xx.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[OleDbException (0x80040e14): Syntaxfehler in Zahl in Abfrageausdruck xx.xx.xx.xx]
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextErrorHandling(OleDbHResult hr) +44
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult) +155
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult) +190
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, Object& executeResult) +58
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +162
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +93
MashToolsSharp.oledbClass.update_data(Object table, Object field, Object data, Object wherefld, Object wherematch, Object wherefld2, Object wherefld2match) in G:\Code\VS2005\MashToolsSharp\oledb.cs:200
UGCC_Sharp.dbinterface.update_data(Object table, Object field, Object data, Object wherefld, Object wherematch, Object wherefld2, Object wherefld2match) in C:\inetpub\UGCC\dbinterface.cs:81
UGCC_Sharp.dbinterface.update_data(Object table, Object field, Object data, Object wherefld, Object wherematch) in C:\inetpub\UGCC\dbinterface.cs:93
UGCC_Sharp.adminsrv.ImageButton1_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) in C:\inetpub\UGCC\adminsrv.aspx.cs:359
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +78
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +118
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2863

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Thanks in advance for your help.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Update button on server config page not working

Post by Masher »

What setting are using for Game server query address? It seems to be bombing on updating that.

Also can you translate

Code: Select all

Syntaxfehler in Zahl in Abfrageausdruck xx.xx.xx.xx
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
andymitchell

Post by andymitchell »

Acording to good old babelfish, it translates to 'Syntax error in number in inquiry expression' :lol:

The game server port is 7777, and the server query port is 7778. Secondary query port is 0.

Even if i dont make any changes, and just it the update, it still fails. The server itself is working fine, as is the query.
andymitchell

Post by andymitchell »

it seems to not like having an ip address for any of:

Game server query address
Game Server IP address or fully qualified domain name (FQDN)

Game server display address
If you want to display a different IP address or FQDN for the game server to the user in the panel, enter what you want displayed here.

Internal game server query address
If this server is managed by a remote monitor and the computer is behind a NAT router or other setup where the above query address is not the actual address of the computer the monitor is running on; enter the IP address to use for queries by the monitor. If you have the above type of setup and do not enter this address, the advanced monitoring will not work. Most user will not have to worry about this and can leave it blank.

If all are 0 or if i use a dns name for them then the update works fine.

I need to be able to use IP's though ;)
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

It's supposed to work with either. I wonder if it's an issue with localization. What language do you use on this server?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
andymitchell

Post by andymitchell »

Its an English version of server 2003, but the localisation is set to Germany. Maybe its a problem with the . and , being reveresed in Europe compared to the UK.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

If you set the region, etc. back to english do you still get the errors?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!