Which server should UGCC be installed on?

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
pete

Which server should UGCC be installed on?

Post by pete »

Hi, I am confused about the installation of UGCC.

Is that I have to install UGCC locally on the game server, or UGCC can manage my game server remotely?

(Mainly because I don't want run Apache & MySQL on my game server for now)

Thanks.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Which server should UGCC be installed on?

Post by Masher »

If you don't want to install apache and mysql on the game server, you can install the web portion of UGCC, mysql and apache on another computer. Then install the monitor on the game server. Only downside with this is you have to purchase two licenses--one for the machine with the web server and one for the game server. I hope that makes sense--if you have any other questions please let me know.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Lucas

Post by Lucas »

That would make it $50 one time fee?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yes $40 one time fee, free upgrades for a year. If you need features of any update or need to transfer a license after that year it's another $40 which gets you another year of upgrades and free license transfers.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!