Help! Installing Game Panel

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
shanep

Help! Installing Game Panel

Post by shanep »

Ive read everything in documentations on your site ive install my mysqls etc and extracted all files from the installer panel into my directory fgor the panel - now what files do I add to my web domain space to actually get the panel online on my hosting account?? can anyone inform me on what files I need to put on my webhosting space via ftp?

any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Help! Installing Game Panel

Post by Masher »

The files in WWWPanel, if your hosting account is linux based also move over the files in WWWPanel-linux-bins.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
shanep

Post by shanep »

im hosting windows... so just add them in public_html??
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Should do the trick.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
shanep

Post by shanep »

ok now, ive read everything on documentations for master server but let me get this straight ive extracted everything to my c drive dir ugcpanel.. now after everything is extracted to I just add teh panel to my fpd hosting site?? and thats it or.... im not to sure if im missing anything here.... kinda lost lol
shanep

Post by shanep »

again everything in the WWW folder is installed on to my created directory on my hosting account "gpanel" im not to sure if you meant click WWW then click panel upload everything from the "panel folder" or everything in WWW folder - cause I have uploaded everything in WWW folder and nothing appear on my www.gpanel.hypnotichd.com - just shows the files,
shanep

Post by shanep »

is there anyway you can help me, I can give my remote assistance address password username if possible or! please let me no!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yes, just upload everything under WWWPanel.

It looks like your host is linux/apache. Does your host provide mono support?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
shanep

Post by shanep »

if it linux and or apache what do I need to create? do I need to create new folders to add teh panel??? when you mean upload everything in WWWpanel... thats everything in that www folder correct?
shanep

Post by shanep »

im sorry I am new at this - can you be more specific on this "The files in WWWPanel, if your hosting account is linux based also move over the files in WWWPanel-linux-bins."

Please, would helo me alot
shanep

Post by shanep »

now when you say move over the files?? what do you mean please, sorrry again sir
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Upload all the files under wwwpanel, then upload all of the files under wwwpanel-linux-bins. If your ftp client asks you if you want to overwrite files when uploading the files in wwwpanel-linux-bins--say yes/ok/etc.

After you get the files uploaded to you host, you should continue with the directions at viewtopic.php?f=21&t=127

Also, you should really make sure your host offers mono/mod_mono support; if they don't it'll never work.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!