Demo license

Have a question about our panel? Looking for a demo license? Ask us here...
NineteenEleven

Demo license

Post by NineteenEleven »

hello, I would like to request a demo license, I have an auto-update script that I run for my TF2 servers, and I must make sure I can still use it if purchase this product.

Thanks
NineteenEleven
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Demo license

Post by Masher »

Will send you a PM here shortly, but the Panel has it's own auto update feature; and using your own auto-update script could cause issues if you use advanced monitoring with the panel.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
NineteenEleven

Post by NineteenEleven »

I dont need to use 'my' script persay but loosing an auto update feature would be a big blow to me.

So it is capable of auto-updating source based server on windows machines, more specifically TF2?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yes, the panel can auto-update source based games on windows, including TF2.

I'm not saying you can't use your own script, but if you do please don't turn on the monitoring and/or advanced monitoring. If the script takes the server the down, the panel will think the game server has crashed and will restart the game server while your script it still trying to update it. Won't work out too well.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!