Request for a demo licence

Have a question about our panel? Looking for a demo license? Ask us here...
Rivz

Request for a demo licence

Post by Rivz »

Hey Masher,

I would like a demo licence please and also is this correct, "There is no monthly or yearly re-occurring fees associated with UGCC!" Do you just need to reupload the licence for it to reset? I am confused. :?:
Rivz

Re: Request for a demo licence

Post by Rivz »

Oh nvm I understand the licencing, if it updates after the first year then I am required to purchase another licence.
Purchasing a license allows you to use the panel indefinitely on the computer it was purchased for, it will never timeout or stop working. You can update the software free of charge for the first year. Any updates of the panel released after your initial year will require you to purchase a new license. See the Purchase license link above for pricing.

Licenses may be freely transferred from computer to computer as long as the license is within it's one year of free upgrades period. If the license is out of the free upgrade period; a new license will need to be purchased.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Sure, sending you a PM.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Rivz

Post by Rivz »

Thank you masher,

I requested 3 save the hassel of requesting later on but you may probably get a new full licence in the next few days. I will request for 2 full licences around thursday friday AUS EST. By the way mate keep up the good work, loving your program.

Regards,

Rivz
Rivz

Post by Rivz »

Wow talk about fast service thank you very much Masher. :D