How to disable nostart / chivalry problems

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
MrInfro

How to disable nostart / chivalry problems

Post by MrInfro »

Hello,

so I am running chivalry server on my machine and using UGCC to run it. But I Have a problem.

Becouse am stopping my machine in 2AM, chivalry server seems to dont like it.

This is the error I have -

#140 Chivalry Start Error==Unknown interface in System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) v #=q_AMFGISsKF2YjdeRCYcb0w==.#=qkcWflSLmWx$CvAEHOFSr$w==(String #=qy1d4iXw$VJdumXA0fJCQxw==, #=qKBtYv074UzCzvkriiT7dC$k1C_XyXPWqb6lCr6PgCKE=& #=q8q45aaGboxx8NH$y4c_3dw==, String& #=qBG5KPBUfFJy$sE4XQGMkRw==, Boolean #=q9BMyKrJu9YzVedTbHILNMA==, Process& #=qqzW2sJtM$sN5C6Zu1fV$pw==)

and then this -

Server id 33 is marked to autostart but it has failed to start, setting nostart. Once you fix the server this will be cleared automatically.

Which cause the server to NOT start automaticly the next day the machine starts. Is there a way to NOT set the nostart flag?

The server is perfectly fine, just the turning off machine dont work with it well.

Thx for any help
Masher
Site Admin

Re: How to disable nostart / chivalry problems

Post by Masher »

Uncheck the 'Prevent crash loops' option on the monitoring tab for the server.

But you really should try to fix that error. What are your working dir, exe, and commandline settings on the executable tab for this server?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
MrInfro

Post by MrInfro »

I have the Prevent crash loops unchecked and its still doing it.

anyway, details:

working dir: d:\chivalry
exe: D:\chivalry\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe
cmd line: AOCTD-Moor_p?steamsockets -Port=27220 -QueryPort=27221 -seekfreeloadingserver -log=CTFServer\server.log

The error is only caused by turning off our server machine, when control panel try to restart the chivalry server but the machine is in shutdown
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

If you change the working directory to D:\chivalry\Binaries\Win64 does it work after a restart?

This is an odd issue, the panel actually gets an error when trying to start the server; and sets the no start option.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
MrInfro

Post by MrInfro »

Hello,

I changed the working directory as per your advice and it seems to be running. Unfortunately, I cant verify it long time, becouse am out of internet in few hours. anyway, thank you for your time and advices :)