- Added option to send interrupt signal to servers for game servers that don't have RCON, but can be shutdown with Ctrl+C/sigint
- Fixed a few issues for users using SQLite and the new mod installer tool
- Fixed a bug when deleting a mod within the mod installer tool and the server was running
- Fixed a bug where multiple server starts could be queued after mods are submitted for installation/upgrade
- Small tweaks to the mass server management tool
- Added query support for Eco
- New variable: PID
- New API commands: pid, deletes, deletesf, dbval
- Also a new WHMCS module (Version 1.4) is available to take advantage of new features
More details about the mod installer are available at viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2146
More details about the new sigint feature is available here: viewtopic.php?f=21&p=8455#p8455. Linux users don't need to do anything. Windows and EzUGCC users should read over it as it may require setup and tweaking if you plan to use the sigint feature.
A database update is required for this update and all monitors will need to be updated.
Valheim servers will need the new sigint stuff to shutdown gracefully. A new installer template was uploaded to take advantage of it.
You may grab this update from the downloads area.