New IIS Install

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
Jeff_K

New IIS Install

Post by Jeff_K »

Hey im haveing troubles with this new IIS set up.. the old one works grate would install every time... i dont use IIS so how do i install with the new installer...

and i have paid for the software so i am a paid user now :D
Masher
Site Admin

Re: New IIS Install

Post by Masher »

Read the PDF in the zip package. It's all there including links on how to install IIS.

If you need clarification of something let me know.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Jeff_K

Post by Jeff_K »

Masher wrote:Read the PDF in the zip package. It's all there including links on how to install IIS.

If you need clarification of something let me know.
so if i dont use iis it will still install and work right ?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

No, you have to use IIS with the ez_iis installer. You can use other web servers if you like...there are alternatives listed in the documentation section but you have to setup everything manually.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Jeff_K

Post by Jeff_K »

why would you make so you have to use iis for a auto install...
90% of the world does not use it...
makes no seance to me really.
all well looks like i paid to use out dated software..

maybe soon you will make a updated EzUGCC cuz it seems to be the best way for any one
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

There are some incompatibilties between the newer .net framework and the apache module I have to use. The apache module is no longer being maintained (it's not my software) so to continuing to support software that doesn't work 100% is pointless. IIS's market share is above 10%, it's 2 to 3 times that in fact.

If you want to continue using EzUGCC, just download the manual install package and upgrade the panel and monitor. The directions are in the documentation section.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!