Servers wont start

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
dome

Servers wont start

Post by dome »

I can only run my servers on 27015 and 27016 for some reason. If I manually start them through a batch they operate just fine. When i use UGCC they only start on 15 and 16.

I currently have 2 servers running but I need more.
Also I added my ip's and subnet mask to the advanced section of TCP/IP but they will not work even after a reboot. Any help on either?

I am really wanting to purchase a liscense if I can get this going.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Servers wont start

Post by Masher »

What is your commandline?

The panel itself doesn't append any thing to the commandline to set the port, etc. The various port settings in the panel are only used for informational display to the user and for the advanced monitoring feature.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
dome

Post by dome »

-console -game cstrike -tickrate 66 +fps_max 600 +map de_dust2 +port 27019
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Does it need to be -port? Also do you have windows firewall or another software firewall installed? If so you may need to create rules to allow the incoming traffic if you haven't alread done so.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
dome

Post by dome »

ive tried -port and opened 27017-27020
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I don't see why it wouldn't work. The panel itself doesn't do anything special with ports. Can you use the capture program output tool from the admin menu to see what's going on with one of these servers?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
dome

Post by dome »

Fixed.

I purchased a liscense. Thank you for your hard work.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Mind sharing what the problem was incase anyone may have a similar issue?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!