Query Monitoring/Restart not working

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
Lucas

Query Monitoring/Restart not working

Post by Lucas »

Hello,

I've been testing query monitoring but it's not working. When my server crash, they still appear to the CP as if they were running, when they are not, I've checked that the query system is fine to the address/port provider and it renders the data, but once they crash, they never come up, even with the normal monitoring system.

Also, when I initially check "Enable advanced monitoring" and then the server crashes and I check again, the box is unchecked. But before ti crashes, it remains checked.

Logs say "
1/24/2010 5:57:11 PM You've enabled advanced monitoring on ID:2, but the host address hasn't been set. Disabling--Please fix!
1/24/2010 5:58:11 PM You've enabled advanced monitoring on ID:1, but the host address hasn't been set. Disabling--Please fix!
Where is this host address option to set?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Query Monitoring/Restart not working

Post by Masher »

You've got it configured right, but there is a known bug in 1.34 that cause the problem you are having.

You need to upgrade the monitor to 1.341.
First stop the monitor service (Start-->run-->net stop ugccmon)
Download http://redirect.brainless.us/ugcc/1.34/mon1341.zip
Then download and extract the files to where the monitor is installed (i.e. your's would probably be c:\program files\ezugcc\monitor)
Start the service back up (start-->run-->net start ugccmon)

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Lucas

Re: Query Monitoring/Restart not working

Post by Lucas »

Thanks! I'll see how it goes. :)