Google Chrome Issue

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
Shaftie

Google Chrome Issue

Post by Shaftie »

Hi Masher

I have just installed Chrome and found a very strange problem when logged into the CP. Just to clarify, Firefox and IE work fine.

In the CP menu where there is Support and Admin Menu normally you can hover and the sub menus appear, but in Chrome nothing, then if you click all I get is our server panels listing vertically.

So i was wondering if this had been mentioned to you and if there was a solution of any description, I ask because I will more than likely have this asked as a support ticket from a customer very soon.

Thanks in advance.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Google Chrome Issue

Post by Masher »

Here is a patch for 1.35 that will allow the menu to work with chrome.

http://www.brainless.us/dls/UGCC-Chrome.zip

Extract the contents of the archive into your wwwroot/bin folder, overwriting the existing files.

Please let me know whether it works or not.

Thanks,
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Shaftie

Post by Shaftie »

Hi Masher

Works perfectly :D

We also have a 1.34 version on another server which does the same, would these files work on that too. Don't really want to upgrade to 1.35 as its running a whack of processes.

Thanks for your great support.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

No it won't work with 1.34. Upgrading is painless, just backup your database and UGCC's files first incase you have to revert.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!