Web doesn't load (Apache)

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
Peter

Web doesn't load (Apache)

Post by Peter »

Hello, I'm trying to get EZUGCC working on my Windows 2003 Server Dedi.

I have been able to install it after spending loads of time trying to install a .NET Framework that works on it, and in the end I got 2.0.5 which is the minimum required, but now I've installed it I set it too automatically start on the start of windows, so I reset the dedi, when I got onto it after restart there was an error "A startup service has failed to load" pressed OK, looked in event viewer and it was the UGCC. So I went into the folder and ran the Apache .exe file that's there, apace loaded but when I tried to run the plugin from it and it said "The plugin has failed to load" (When I selected it and press start)

And here's where the issue lies, I can't manage to fix it.

Thanks for any help.
Peter

Re: Web doesn't load (Apache)

Post by Peter »

Ohh, I've just seen that sticky, I can't install .NET Framework 4 as it gets stuck downloading RGB9RAST.msi

I've looked on google and there's a lot of weird stuff, like this one
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archiv ... 95739.aspx

"I suggest trying to manually install the RGBRAST9 .msi with the following command line syntax before running .NET Framework setup:

msiexec /i RGB9RAST_x86.msi /qn ALLUSERS=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress"

I haven't a clue how to do this.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Try installing this, .net framework 3.5 w/SP1.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

After installing, let me know if you continue to have problems, with exact error messages.

Thanks,
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Peter

Post by Peter »

This one gets stuck establising connection to server.

I think the issue may be the fact that the Dedi can't connect to the microsoft site, when I try and connect to it via IE it's blocked. I've done a virus scan and nothing showed up.

This is kind of off track but in the end it's support for UGCC :)

Thanks for the fast reply by the way.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

The package I linked is a redist of the .net framework, and not a 'live downloader'. The file you download conatins everything you need and doesn't need to connect to MS to download packages.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Peter

Post by Peter »

In that case it just doesn't work.

It loads up the installer then
Status: Re-establishing connection to server (Attempt 1 of 5)

and goes up one at a time until it reaches the end and gives and error;
"Setup could not download all files."
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

If that fails, try windows update--it should list the updates/installs for the newer frameworks.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Peter

Post by Peter »

I've managed to installed .NET Framework 4 and did Windows update

my error.txt

Code: Select all

[Wed Jun 09 06:17:16 2010] [notice] mod_aspdotnet: CorBindToRuntimeEx has loaded version v2.0.50727 of the .NET CLR engine.
[Wed Jun 09 06:17:19 2010] [error] (-2146290895)Unknown error: mod_aspdotnet: Could not create the .NET interface for the Apache.Web.HostFactory.
[Wed Jun 09 06:17:19 2010] [crit] (-2146290895)Unknown error: mod_aspdotnet: Failed to start Asp.Net Apache.Web host factory
Configuration Failed

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Apache.Web, Version=2.2.0.2199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9b9b842f49b86351' or one of its dependencies. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
File name: 'Apache.Web, Version=2.2.0.2199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9b9b842f49b86351' ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800736B1): This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, Evidence securityInfo, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
   at System.AppDomain.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
ugccomen.txt

Code: Select all

6/9/2010 6:17:23 AM	UGCCMon Started (1.341) | Dbtype=sqlite | Interval=60000ms
6/9/2010 6:17:23 AM	Running as user:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
6/9/2010 6:17:28 AM	License is not valid, monitor disabled
I havn't put my licence file in yet as apparently I need to register it on the CP first, but I can't get the website working for the CP :P (I do have the licence file that comes with it there though)
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I'm not sure if the .net framework 4.0 includes the 2.0 framework. I still think you need to install 2.0 or 3.5 (3.5 includes 2.0).

The ugccmon output; was that from the machine you're trying to get the web panel to work on, or the remote computer?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

If you'd like me to take a look; send me a private message and I can remote in.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!