Wierd Error

Redirect Server Checker for the Source Engine (CS:S, TF2, DOD:S, HL2MP, etc)--formerly CSRSC
DontWannaName

Wierd Error

Post by DontWannaName »

It was working fine before but now it gives me that lame error. Your tool works wonders. Im using it on a local gameserver box and a website ftp.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

What is your compresspath set to? If it's .\compressed you may want to change it to something off the root like c:\temp and see if that helps. Let me know.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
DontWannaName

Post by DontWannaName »

oh thanks, that worked! This little program saved me hours of uploading and took advantage of my servers upload speed that I pay for lol. If I have any more problemos I know where to come :D
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

DontWannaName wrote:oh thanks, that worked! This little program saved me hours of uploading and took advantage of my servers upload speed that I pay for lol. If I have any more problemos I know where to come :D
Cool, glad it worked out :D
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!